When a medical issue requires you to travel far from home to receive the care you need, you might feel overwhelmed. Our first priority is to take away your stress—to go beyond your expectations to ensure that you and your family are comfortable and relaxed—so you can focus on your return to wellness.
International Patient Department, designed as a “one-stop” service department, offers healthcare services from the day of your request until the time you return to your home country.
Our team of specially trained international patient specialists provide the highest level of service in a compassionate, discreet and respectful environment. Your international patient specialist will serve as your personal guide to BAŞKENT's world-class medicine. During your stay, your international patient specialist will seamlessly blend your medical needs, your individual preferences and your cultural, linguistic and religious expectations into a tailored experience that makes BAŞKENT feel as close to home as possible.
We can help you with the following services before, during and after your stay:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Estimating the cost of services
- Assisting with visa procedures
- Assisting with international insurance companies
- Assisting with arrangements of accommodation
- Arranging transfer from and to the closest airport
- Assisting with hospital admissions and physicians
- Obtaining and delivering the copies of medical reports after consultations
- Assisting with the discharge and payment procedures
- Facilitating communication with the physicians of BAŞKENT after care
You can contact International Patient Department through this website by using Contact Form or Patient Form. In addition, you can reach International Patient Department by using one of our communication lines indicating on Contact Information.